Welcome to 12 Groups
12 Step Program Help
This website is dedicated to helping you with the 12 Step Program.
We’re currently adding the new pages and support info. So please check back later today to see the resources that have been added.
- Powerful StuffWhile paging through the 12 & 12 , I came across some sobering info on page #"174 that is as pertinent today as it was when written. Bill put it simply and precisely ," Unless each A.A. member follows to the best of his ability our suggested Twelve Steps to recovery, he almost certainly signs […]
- About A. A. MeetingsThe single purpose of ALL A. A. Meetings (Open or Closed Meetings) is for A. A. members to be of service by helping other alcoholics with their problem related to alcoholism. That’s why they are called Alcoholics’ Anonymous.In A. A. History -- meetings had a two fold purpose: 1. A place where the recovering alcoholics […]
- What is A. A. Alcoholics Anonymous?There are four components to A. A. 1. A Fellowship (the members gathering for the purpose of being of service). 2. A recovery program (the 12 Steps) and 3. The book, Alcoholics Anonymous – which describes with precise and specific instructions on How the recovery program of A. A. works. And, How to Recover. https://step12.com/aa/aa-1/what-is-aa-a […]
- How to find a local A. A. Meeting?To find a local A. A. meeting: First, go to this page: https://step12.com/aa/aa-meetings/Then scroll down the page and click or touch the link that has the State name of where you want to find an A. A. meeting.This will take you to a page with A. A. meeting listings — or it will provide you […]
- Anxiety and depression helpWhen I got sober depression and anxiety were major problems for me. And they still are -- if get away from using the 12 Steps to keep in shape.Tony Robbins, his books, videos and seminars were a lot of help for me. When I began to use his version of NLP 'with' AND AS PART […]