Welcome to 12 Groups
12 Step Program Help
This website is dedicated to helping you with the 12 Step Program.
We’re currently adding the new pages and support info. So please check back later today to see the resources that have been added.
- God and recoveryWe never apologize to anyone for depending upon our Creator. We can laugh at those who think spirituality the way of weakness. Paradoxically, it is the way of strength. A.A. Big Book, page 68
- To get over drinkingTo get over drinking will require a transformation of thought and attitude. We all had to place recovery above everything, for without recovery we would have lost both home and business. Bill W., Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book, page 143
- A Suggested Program"Here are the steps we took as a suggested program of recovery". This statement has been taken to mean the steps are suggestions only. This has not been my experience nor what I have been taught. The steps, ALL of them, ARE the AA program of recovery.If I wanted the same recovery from alcoholism And […]
- My Redemption StoryI have struggled with addiction for 20 years of my life. My drug(s) of choice were Oxycodone and Heroin, but I abused LSD, Cocaine and Methamphetamines. What you are about to read is in short my story. Some or most people would say there are underlying reasons as to why people become addicted to drugs. […]
- What does it mean to be recovered?In A.A., you will hear a member say "I'm in recovery" -- and then, hear another member say "I'm recovered." What is the difference in recovery and recovered? What does recovered mean?Originally, the Founders and some of the A.A. Pioneers got the idea that they were cured of their drinking problem. Cured of alcoholism. And, […]